Thanks to Photographer/artist Julian Robles

Photobucket
Art and Photography By Julian Robles with Mad Latino Studios!

Keep up with the Craziness

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Mirror Mirror On the wall

Have you ever looked in the mirror and it felt like the first time ever? Where you completely recognized you and was fully at peace with how you look? I have recently experienced this. I was standing in the bathroom washing my hands and looked up like I do everytime. Except this time was different. I stood there for a minute looking at me and thinking, "Where have you been? I missed you. Welcome Back!" It was honestly like I had never looked into the mirror before that moment...

I may not be in the look where people thought I was the hottest, Or most put together. But none of that mattered in this moment, and quite honestly still doesn't. I realize now (though have known it a long time) I have found myself, almost completely. This feeling is beyond calming and beautiful. I am who I am, and I love me.


No comments:

Come party with the Wondering fool