Thanks to Photographer/artist Julian Robles

Photobucket
Art and Photography By Julian Robles with Mad Latino Studios!

Keep up with the Craziness

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The New about me! The Second Coming Of the Savior

So everyone! This is How it goes. I am a crazy guy who loves to travel a lot. Obviously, since I have been backpacking the United states a while now.

I am a spiritual being, having a human experience. I make a lot jokes, offensive, tasteless, funny. I love my life and I have a good fucking time no matter what I am doing.

This Blog follows my randomosity and adventures as they come my way. Spiritual, or just random funny shit i find along the way. Hit the follow button above and have a good fucking time like I do

This was drawn for me By my friend's daughters for me coming back to see the recently

Photobucket

No comments:

Come party with the Wondering fool