Thanks to Photographer/artist Julian Robles

Photobucket
Art and Photography By Julian Robles with Mad Latino Studios!

Keep up with the Craziness

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Fun Night On the Train

As I ride my first train for the next couple of months of train rides I wonder, has anyone who is reading this ever done something that they find to be a little crazy,  but you do it anyways. Ya know for that “leap of faith”?   I mean right now I am only leaving my home to go see my family. That will last around a month before I train out to Colorado. I am sure my nerve will be a little more on edge then, but for now I am just setting here thinking, are you crazy? Leave comfort of home to find what? Yourself, Happiness, love? I can answer those questions quickly and assuredly with a stern “I have those thank you.” So then what is it I am going out here to find? At this moment, I have no idea what so ever. I know I am ready to reconnect with nature. Something I have been feeling like I have lost long ago. I am ready to see new areas and meet new people. Those are all interesting thing to do. But I know there is something inside I am looking for. Just haven’t quite figured out what yet. Maybe to simple, truly experience the things I already know about my self. That rings closer to home I feel, But not there yet. You may ask, “Well, why the fuck do you feel like you should experience the things you already know about yourself?” I would have to come back with a simple, “How are you supposed to truly know these things about yourself without ever experiencing them?” or, “Why would you not want to experience who you are, if you know you can?”


Like I said though, though that rings a bell inside it’s not yet screaming at me. My body isn’t screaming at me “YES, ZACH YES YOU HAVE FIGURED IT OUT!!”  Who knows, that is the future. We should not worry about the future. I mean that is a later time. The only thing we truly have it the present. Amusing that every moment that we live in our daily life is a present, considering that is another word for a gift. Yet somehow most of us continue to try to plan the future and hold on to the past, instead of Living in the now, the gift, the present. We miss the Beauty of every moment because we are to busy  worrying about things that aren’t in the now. Why?  So to celebrate the now, live in it and ENJOY it. I Declare train travel to be awesome. It is extremely peaceful actually. I have had the chance to experience Cold, be able to put on my Jacket and experience warmth. For you know with out one, how the fuck can you experience the other and truly know you’re experiencing it.  I have also had the chance to Set here and type this entire blog, talk to random strangers  about an array of things from my laptop, to public drunkeness, and to Mothers smoking around children. All of which I have to real opinion on considering I find nothing right or wrong with any of them. But to top it off I have managed to meditate for 2 hours. I guess the down time hours hit already. Hustle and bustle seems to have hit the train. People chatting away on their phones, digging through their bags and asking when they get smoke breaks. Some moving around for bathroom and CafĂ© area for food, or alcohol. Which is where the conversation about public drunkenss kicked in, since some guy was kicked off for it already. that’s where we found out from one of the empoyes on the train that he's found people passed out in the bathrooms laying in their own urine and people who peed in the floor NOT in the bathroom, haha.  I have also found out for two dollars and fifty cent you can purchase a one dollar container of cookies. Most people reading will begin to rant here saying thing like “The way prices are is ridiculous” or “Why the fuck would you buy them knowing this?” In reality Money is money. Is comes it goes, most of us when we need it, it is there. Why would I NOT buy myself the cookies I wanted, when I simply know when I need the green painted paper that we allow to be more important than ourselves, it will be there.

Off to enjoy the rest of my train trip. Namaste to all. J

No comments:

Come party with the Wondering fool