Thanks to Photographer/artist Julian Robles

Photobucket
Art and Photography By Julian Robles with Mad Latino Studios!

Keep up with the Craziness

Monday, July 18, 2011

Leap Of faith!

I was wondering, who reading this has ever taken a leap of faith and just gone for something? I mean you would think after leaving home to follow a dream of backpacking the world, start in my own backyard…the USA, I would be able to just say hell lets go for it. Well I am here to tell you I can still be quite the chicken shit! Yes that’s right, I admit it. I, Zachary W. Adams, hereby declare I am still quite the chicken shit! Haha and I love it! So as some of you I am sure have read I have been thinking about traveling to Idaho Falls, Idaho. Where I will get the chance to meet an author. Not just any author, one who has been working on a book call “Young Bodies, Old souls.” It’s a two volume series, maybe more who knows,  about raising your kids in the truth and with the idea that just because they are children doesn’t mean they don’t have old souls and that in reality they are as smart as you or I. So to raise them in the truth of things and basically with a lot of the beliefs I have. I am excited to read the books when they come out. If you would  like to know more you can find her on face book. Search for the book title and there you are.

  Anyways, back to the topic. So I was looking for buses, trains, planes, Automobiles. Whatever way I could. I came up with quick to bike up there and with in minutes aquired (yes that’s not spelled right and I don’t care to change it) a bike. Then found out about a bus system that runs between. However when the bus idea fell through, the little defeatest attitude kicked in and I Zach Adams, the wonderer (for god sake) decided not to go. What a Pansy LOL. So I laid down for the night, to sleep and regroup plans to Reno, Nv. Which will happen, no doubt.  But I could not sleep! Love that when you’re about to doze off into a beauteous dream land of candy and coffee and BAM. I was seeing the biking trip to Idaho Falls. Funny that the original idea was the best one eh?  So though slightly annoyed admittedly that I couldn’t sleep then, I was so excited about this trip.

  I let is play out, and tried to sleep. Well that didn’t work, because I wasn’t giving it the needed look
at. Was still not going. Humph! Lol, So I finally set up and began to plan it. Even though there desert and mountains and dryness. A 19 hour bike ride and sure to be soreness, I am doing this. I have came this far from home and letting a measly 225 miles stop me from making a trip. Someone slap me lol.

That’s all for now. Will update about the trip up there and back on Bike.  Talk to you all soon

Love and Light
The Wonderer

No comments:

Come party with the Wondering fool